Windows 10 by default saves your Wi-Fi passwords so that you can automatically reconnect to networks that you have previously joined. The passwords are saved in an encrypted format and are only accessible to users with administrative privileges. However, there may be times when you need to view or edit these passwords, such as when you forget the password for a particular network. Here’s how to find Wi-Fi passwords on Windows 10. From my personal laptop/computer I share it properly within 1 minutes!!!
1. Open the Control Panel and go to Network and Internet > Network Connections.
2. Right-click on the wireless connection that you want to view the password for and select Properties from the menu.
3. In the Properties window, switch to the Security tab.
4. Under Network security key, check the box that says Show characters.
5. Your Wi-Fi password will now be visible in the field next to this option.
6. You can also view your Wi-Fi passwords by opening the Windows Registry Editor and navigating to the following key:
7. Under this key, you will see a list of subkeys that correspond to the different networks that you have connected to. Each subkey contains information about the network, including the password.
8. To view a password, to click show character box.
9. You can also use a third-party utility like WirelessKeyView to view saved Wi-Fi passwords on Windows 10. This tool displays all the wireless keys stored on your system, including those for networks that you’re no longer connected to.
Keep in mind that viewing and editing your Wi-Fi passwords can be a security risk, so make sure that you only do it when absolutely necessary. Also, make sure that you have a backup of your registry before making any changes.
Here’s how to find Wi-Fi passwords on Windows 10 we show properly and easy wayI Think its best way to find out Wi-Fi Passwords on Windows 10 within 1 minutes less! If another query please let me know us.
- Best laptop for civil engineering students
- Why does Laptop Charger have 3 Wires?
- Best laptop for STEM Majors
- Laptop without Graphics Card
- How to Tune a Car with a Laptop?[Easy Guide]
- gaming laptop with best cooling system
- Best Cheap laptop for After Effects
- Best Laptops for Cricut under $500
- Best Budget Laptops For Watching Movies on Netflix
- Top 4 Gaming Laptops under $700: An Advanced Gamer’s Guide - August 10, 2023
- How to clean Laptop Screen and Keyboard: Step-by-Step - August 5, 2023
- How Many Watts Does a Laptop Use? - July 14, 2023